- Lightly wipe your jewellery with a jewellery cloth to remove any unwanted chemicals from the surface
- Jewellery cloths can be used to polish and bring back the shine of your pieces
- Do not spray perfumes directly onto your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals from lotions, sunscreens etc
- To increase longevity avoid swimming and showering in jewellery
- Do not store your jewellery in high moisture rooms such as bathrooms
- Stainless Steel items can be worn in water however we recommend not wearing in the ocean or chlorine pools.